I jotted down some things my daughter likes to do, a little after her 2nd birthday, in hopes I'd figure out what to do with her all day. Uncle Zach's friend, Andrew, got a kick out of it. Keep in mind this is a little girl that could hardly say about 11 words.
Things Eliza likes 2 Do:
change diapers
hold/pacify Josiah/burp
vaccuum
swim
park
walks
coloring
horses/go carts
stories
puzzles
play the keyboard
visit Rada (!!!! :))
go to PS I Love You program
Bathe (self, Josiah)
dress self
sweep, mop
clean bathroom
dishes
push stroller
sweep
help with garbage
clean with a rag
bike trailer
eat strawberries
eat meals together
open fridge/cupboards/drawers
walk around in big people shoes/dress ups
go to nursery
wake Daddy/Josiah
sing action songs
FHE/treat
scriptures/prayer
go potty
water flowers
climb in bed/climb out of bed
Mr. Potato Head, play tool set
unscrew toys/measure
bake/stir
"Go"
back rubs
lotion/chapstick/combs
bubbles
play peekaboo at dinner time
pick up rocks
Exercise: push stroller, movement songs, jumping, somersaults, turn in circles, dance, trike, swim
"hold him"
read The Friend/songs
No comments:
Post a Comment